Each St. Joseph Worker Receives the Following:
- Room and Board: volunteers live together in a house in Philadelphia, PA. Housing, including utilities, and food expenses are covered.
- Health Insurance: Volunteers are placed on a short-term health insurance plan for the 11 months that they participate in the program.
- Transportation to and from Ministry Sites
- Monthly Stipend: Volunteers receive a stipend of $125 per month to be used for personal expenses.
- Opportunities for Retreats, Prayer, and Reflection
- Spiritual Direction (Optional)
- College Loan Deferment: At this time we are able to offer the Americorps Education Award and there is still a possibility of having your loans deferred!